The Special Standard Lampposts, circa late 1920's were utilized at Fort Washington Park, Highbridge Park and the steps at West 184th Street and Fairview Avenue in Manhattan and were once served by The United Electric Light and Power Company. These lampposts were mounted on a parapet walls, railing fence and the original luminaires were round white globes. Most of these lampposts were replaced by The World's Fair Lampposts.
Photo on the left: Location, Haven Avenue near West 176th Street, mounted on a railing fence and lamppost painted light green, luminaire is missing. It is unknown when this lamppost was removed. Photo on the middle and right: Location, Haven Avenue near West 176th Street mounted on a railing fence, pained silver and still at its located with no luminaire.
World's Fair Lamppost on parapet wall at Fort Washington Park.