Special Iron Twin Standard Circa: Late 1920's. Location: Adam Clay Powell Jr. Boulevard, entrance to Harlem River Drive between West 152nd Street and West 153rd Street in Manhattan. The original luminaires were octagonal lanterns and were replaced by Westinghouse AK-10 (3438-2), once served by The United Electric Light and Power Company. These posts are mounted on a parapet wall and out of eight of these lampposts, five survived. In 1997, these lampposts are now historic landmarks. In 2012, all five of these lampposts were modified to a single luminaire on each lampposts.